Aditi Rao Hydari’s artistic interlude !

The gorgeous Aditi Rao Hydari, coming from a royal lineage, shares its love for arts as well. Artistic by nature, she loves to explore different genres of films and is fascinated with different languages. A trained Bharatnatyam dancer, her love for various dance forms isn’t unknown. She appreciates paintings like a true aesthete! Which is why, despite having a busy schedule, the actress will be travelling to Hyderabad for a little artistic interlude. A source adds, “She’s taking a little time off shooting to make time for a family event.…

Read More

PM Modi Attends Maldives President Solih’s Swearing-In Ceremony

Solih and his team are reviewing millions of dollars of investments from China as well as the debts taken from Chinese lenders.Maldives occupies a crucial maritime position, just 400 km from India’s Malabar coast.   MALE: Prime Minister Modi on Saturday attended the swearing-in ceremony of Maldives President-elect Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, who surprisingly defeated strongman Abdulla Yameen in September. PM Modi was given a red-carpet welcome and greeted at the airport by Maldives Parliament’s new Speaker Qasim Ibrahim. The Indian prime minister visited the presidential palace after the ceremony. PM Modi congratulated…

Read More

THE MAGIC OF SNOW: NATURE’S BRUSH PAINTS THE BEST

By: Rakesh Lohumi, Sr. Editor-ICN Group  SHIMLA: The sight of cottony snowflakes wafting down lazily from the overcast skies is indeed mesmerising. The landscape undergoes a dramatic change as the specks of white settle down all over the place– on the trees, rooftops, power lines, roadside railings, grassy slopes, bushes and the ground. It is a feast for the eyes as the Nature’s brush extends the white mantle across the hills in no time, lending an ethereal beauty to the scenery. The best of human efforts cannot create anything like it. The…

Read More

Money Series: Part 34

By: Tarun Prakash Srivastava, Sr. Executive Editor-ICN Group Goal No.-3, Fifteen years later – leaving a job and commencing his own work-requirement of Rs.30 Lac approximately: See towards the third financial destination of Saksham. His third financial destination is to have an amount of Rs. 30 Lack for leaving his present job and start his own business after the fifteenth year, but he has already earned more than the required income in 13 years only. Now Saksham can start his work from this year, but if he decides that he will…

Read More

Potassium Series: Part 2

By: Dr. Ameya Tripathi, Associate Editor-ICN What does Potassium do in human body? LUCKNOW: What are functions of Potassium? In its various forms it regulates and controls a wide varieties of functions in our body and ensure its optimum working. Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the body. It helps the body regulate fluid, send nerve signals and regulate muscle contractions. Roughly 98% of the potassium in your body is found in your cells. Of this, 80% is found in your muscle cells, while the other 20% can be…

Read More

Lucknow Witnesses The Gala Launch Of Inspiring Souls Of Awadh, Written By Raj Smriti

LUCKNOW: Raj Smriti, a mother turned author has already been creating waves in the literary circle of Uttar Pradesh by writing motivational life journeys of simple, ordinary people doing extra ordinary work. Her passion reflects as she has written two books within two months itself. Inspiring Souls of Awadh, 2nd book from the series FolkTales by Raj Smriti was launched on 16th November 2018, in the Lucknow Literature Festival by Nadira Babbar Theatre Artist, Actor, Social Activist; Bachi Karkaria Journalist and Author; Margaret Alva Former Governor Rajasthan and Utrakhand; Kanwaljit…

Read More