By: Dr. Ripudaman Singh, Associate Editor-ICN
Utilities of Flowers
NEW DELHI: Few tips on how to rejuvenate yourself amidst flowers and exotic herbs.The therapeutic properties of flowers like Rose, Hibiscus, Jasmine, etc. are being used to develop the treatments keeping in mind their cooling, balancing and toning, etc. properties.
Rose Flower Therapies
The properties of the rose help our skin and senses. Acting as an excellent aphrodisiac, it is anti-depressive, its odour and chemical properties calm, balance and provides joy. It is not only beautiful and seductive, it’s lightly toning and soothing qualities make it apt for nearly all skin types, particularly for aged, dry or sensitive skins and in all cases to treat wrincombats excess dryness, improves the aspect of scars and rejuvenates the skin.
Rose Aroma Massage
Soft, fresh with an enchanting Rose Aroma a luxurious massage cream is used for massage. This cream contains active ingredients which help cellular regeneration resulting in a more even, rejuvenated, and moisturized and smooth skin tome. Besides, the aroma of rose will leave you feeling calm, balanced and joyful.
Jasmine Flower Therapies
Specialists denfine the Jasmine aroma as floral, warm, animal, spiced or fruity. Without a doubt its most valuable qualities are its beautiful flower and aroma, that is why it is used for the fabrication of multiple perfumes and for this reason it is one of the most valuable and precious in this sector. In treatments it is used to eliminate toxins, purify the organism, improves the aspect of scars such as stretch marks, is moisturizing and gives elasticity to the skin, it is also used as a muscle relaxant, has anti-spasm and antiseptic actions.
Indicated for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skins. It is ideal for those skins which are intoxicated due to exposure to pollution in large cities and which lack oxygenation and good for calming skins.
Hibiscus, known as the flower of youth and Plant Botox, acts as an effective firming agent which instantly diminishes facial expression lines. This is one of the reasons it is used for beauty and skin care treatments. On a physical level it improved tone, hydrates the skin, reduces swelling and contributes to an uniform skin colour, relieves tensions and skin burns caused due to extreme sun exposure. It is used for all kin types, especially dry, dehydrated and in cases of peeling. It is ideal for aged skin or mature due to long sun exposures so, indulge in these sensual flower theraples and rejuvenate yourself to the fullest.
Focus to Achieve
As the insect, by the power of concentration, becomes a bee, so does man become Brahmn by dint of Samadhi.
- The insect is said to evolve into bee by the sheer force of its brooding. Even so, man can become Brahmn if he concentrates sufficiently upon Brahmn. He gathers up all the threads of his consciousness, focuses it on the Idea, the truth of Brahmn that he wants to be, and dwells upon, it uninterruptedly. By practice, the consciousness absorbs the nature of the object concentrated upon here the Brahmn and slowly become one with it. Man becomes Brahmn.
- You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
- As long as you believe and know that it is true and focus on it, it will happen.
- Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
- The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing.