National Homoeopathy Conference is organized in Pondicherry by Karnataka Qualified Homoeopathy Doctor’s Association, Research society of homoeopathy and Sri Aurobindo Centre for Homoeopathy.
PONDICHERRY: The conference was Inaugurated by Dr. Raman K. V Director health and medical services Pondicherry. In his speech he said the government of Pondicherry is promoting homeopathy. He also said homoeopathy has definite role in preventing diseases like Dengue, Chikunguniya in this last epidemic outbreak. Every day they use to see 100 cases per day. After using the homoeopathy medicines it came down drastically about 1 or 2 cases per day.
He also said to work together and make Pondicherry has a hub for homoeopathy. He told that he will recommend proposal of homoeopathy college in Pondicherry as requested by the all the Homoeopaths .
Mr. Vijay Poddar, the trustee of Sri Aurobindo Society, told that Society is willing to cooperate and participate with the homoeopathy associations in any program which will be benefit for the suffering people. We can take up pilot projects, if successful it can be implemented throughout India.
Dr. B. D. Patel, Patron, KQHDA emphasized the purpose of National Conferences in Homoeopathy, for exchanging the Knowledge in Homoeopathy by the most experience Doctors from all over India.
Dr. Anirudh Verma said about India’s Contribution to homoeopathy. Homoeopathy not only curing the diseases, it also preventing many viral diseases. There are 200 homoeopathic colleges in India, more than 1 lakh UG students are taking admission in every year, and more than 15000 UG students taking admission in PG Colleges.
Chief Guest Honored Dr. Anand Kumar Chaturvedi awarded with an excellent teacher award. Dr. Diwan Ali is awarded for his lifetime achievement in Homoeopathy. Chief Guest also released a Book on “ Panchakosha – in relation with homoeopathy” written by Dr. Deeparaje Nimbalkar.
Professor Dr. H. L. Swamy, Chairman KQHDA gave a brief note about the activities of KQHDA & its services in the field of homoeopathy for the last 26 years.
Dr. Uttareshwar Pachegonkar, Chairman, Organizing committee welcomed the delegates.
Inaugural session was conducted by Dr. Arati Sharma of Sri Aurobindo Centre of Homoeopathy. Dr. Chaitali Kulkarnil, president KQHDA gave a Formal Vote of Thanks for the Inaugural Function.
Program of the Conference:
- What to do after 1st prescription – by Prof. Dr. Subhash Singh
- Panchkosha (relation with Homoeopathy is Divine Science) – by Dr. Deeparaje Nimbalkar
- Natural galactogogues help in partum mothers & Homoeopathic Approch – by Dr. Chaitali Kulkarni.
- Homoeopathic management of Psycosomatic disorders of GI system – by Prof. Dr. Anand Chaturvedi.
- Constitutional approach of Uterine Mayomas – by Dr. Sapna Gupta
- Homoeopathy in Cardiology – by Dr. Naresh Arora
- Fresh cases of Diabetic Mel and homoeopathy – by Dr. U. Pachegoakar
- Importance of observation in Paediatrics cases – by Prof. Dr. G. P. Patil
- Dynamics of the Multimiasmastic case – by Prof. Dr. Sreepad Hegde.
- Non surgical treatment of advance cases of Thromboangitis Obliterance – by Dr. Rajesh Gupta.
- Metabolic bone disorder and homoeo-ortho healing – treated cases with correction of deformity – by Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
- Evidance bases clinical case study in Psoriasis – by Dr. Nishant Srivastava
- Homoeopathic management of thyroglossal cyst – by Dr. Arathi Sundresh
- Homoeopathic approach towards critical illness – by Prof. Dr. P. D. Praveen Kumar
- Homoeopathic management of Vitiligo – by Dr. Sanjay Panikar
The Conference was a great success with fruitful discussions, remarkable knowledge exchange, Sharing of ideas and ends with a vote of thanks and Valedictory Function